web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Earn $20,000 A Month And Anyone Can Do It !

From: Mega Wealth Generator
Subject: [Web-trans] Earn $20,000 A Month And Anyone Can Do It !
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 00:00:00 -0700

Welcome to  MEGA WEALTH GENERATOR  we are glad you found us .

When you click on the links below  you will find  more than 40 of the quickest ways to create residual income . These represent more than 40 of the PROVEN SYSTEMS  you can use to create Mega Wealth for you and your family .

bullet 10 FREE  e - BOOKS : Get your copy of our 10  Free  e - Books :   #1 - 5 Ways To Create PDF e-Books & Special Reports Without Adobe Acrobat  #2 - 7 Hidden Psychological Secrets To Maximum Sales  #3 - 14 Point Web Copy Analysis Of A Winning Site   #4 - 33 Days To Online Profits  #5 - The Secret To Winning Every Single Time In Every Thing You Do  #6 - " Audio " e-Book  / Jim Edwards On Copywriting & E-books  #7 -  The Greatest Marketing Secrets Of The Ages  #8 -  Guaranteed Success Thinking  #9 -  The Spam And Scam Report  #10 - How To Use Simple Surveys To Create Best Selling e-Books & Info Products .  These e-books are yours to give away to your customers, sell or just use for your personal benefit .

bullet Wealth Systems : All Inclusive packages , prepackaged websites , starter packages and more .If you are new to the net or looking for a complete wealth generating system , start here .

bullet Web Site Traffic : If you already have a website but need more hits , clicks or visitors start here . All the top resources for safelist submission , opt in e-mail submission and much more .

bullet Featured Product :  We search the web for what we feel is one of those "Must Have " products and list it here . Check back often as the featured product changes on a regular basis .

bullet New Services : We scour the web for new services that we feel will impact webmasters or soon to be webmasters in a positive way . Check back often as we update this page on a regular basis .

bullet Featured Service : We search the web for what we feel is one of those "Must Have " services  and list it here . Check back often as the featured product changes on a regular basis .

bullet New Products : We scour the web for new products that we feel will impact webmasters or soon to be webmasters in a positive way . Check back often as we update this page on a regular basis .

bullet Hot Products : In our view one of the best values on the web . A must have for those just starting on the web . Includes all the "Must Have " tools a soon to be webmaster will need .

bullet e-books for sale : We have a wide selection of powerful wealth generating e-books currently for sale. We are always looking for the best selections to add to our offerings so check back soon .