web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy sending it.

From: David Grant
Subject: [Web-trans] I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy sending it.
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 13:44:32 +1000

Feel free to post this on your web site.

I am going through hell in Worker’s Comp. I refuse to become a victim.

www.zevyaroslavsky.com – LA County Supervisor, I own this site and a
brief of my story can be found here.

www.royromer.com – Former Chair of DNC, Former Governor of Colorado,
currently Superintendent of Los Angeles Unified School District. I
own this site.

This is what you get when you mess with us!

www.jacobsandsolomon.com – Attorney representing LAUSD in my case. I
own this site. Gay porn will be uploaded to this site this coming
Monday, along with a press release similar to the one below.

Every week from now on, another moron politician in California will
get contextually politically assassinated by me, and you can quote me
on that.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Former DNC Chair connected to Gay Porn Site

Los Angeles, September 28 2004 – A former LAUSD student injured at
school has established www.royromer.com, providing gay porn to a
massive online audience.

The former student suffered the loss of one lower limb and extensive
damage to the other when an explosion occurred on campus in April
1995. The full time student was deemed an employee under California
law. After battling within the worker’s compensation venue for nearly
ten years to obtain a reasonable remedy, his frustration finally
boiled over.

The student filed a claim in October 2002 to be reimbursed for
medical expenses. The judge, Marilyn K Ward, determined that LAUSD
did not have to reimburse the student for the expense of his new
prosthetic leg, even though the very same judge had previously
determined the school district was 100% at fault for the accident.

Judge Ward determined LAUSD was 100% at fault when the school
district filed a claim against the student seeking a determination of
fault, hoping to reduce their liability and receive a credit for
expenses paid to date. “I paid and they accepted $5,000.00 to settle
a complex civil suit, in order to avoid such litigation. Since they
reneged, and were found 100% at fault, don’t I deserve to get my
money back?”

“Worker’s comp is not a legal battle, it’s war” the student declared.
In another illustration of bad faith, the injured student filed a
claim for a pull sock, a necessary $70 medical expense, and LAUSD
refused to pay. “Finally, after two years of non-response I had no
choice but to file another claim with the court, which was eventually
awarded.”

“I understand Romer might take offense, but I’ve got bills to pay and
he knows this.” The student says. “Besides, what’s he going to do sue
me? It appears that legal judgments in California aren’t worth the
paper they’re printed on anyway.”

Roy Romer is the former Governor of Colorado, former chairman of the
Democratic National Committee, and currently resides as the
superintendent of the Los Angeles County Unified School District.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

David Michael Grant
address@hidden
818-706-2077