web-trans-coord-discuss

Re: [Web-trans] hello GNU

From: Ofer Waldman
Subject: Re: [Web-trans] hello GNU
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 22:29:09 -0500

Hello Igrar,

We would be happy to have your assistance with Azeri translations for the GNU
web pages.

For a start, it would help if you could create a translation of the GNU main
page to Azeri, and send it to us.
(This can be done simply by saving the english page to your computer, and
modifying the text in the HTML to Azeri using your favorite text editor.)

In case you have any further question, feel free to send it to address@hidden

Thank you for Contributing the GNU project.

---
salut!
    Ofer Waldman (a.k.a. the_duke)
    GNU translations co-coordinator