web-trans-coord-discuss

Re: [Web-trans] address@hidden: New volunteer translationcoordinator]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Web-trans] address@hidden: New volunteer translationcoordinator]
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 00:12:26 -0400

    > Here's another possible recruit.  Please work with himto get him started.

    was Andrew added to the web-trans list?
    who administers the members-list there?

I looked at /com/mailer/aliases but it is not there.
That suggests it is a mailman list.  It would be on lists.gnu.org.

I don't know how to do anything to a mailman list.  If you people
know, please add Andrew.  Otherwise please ask address@hidden to
make the changes you want.

But first, please write to Andrew and talk with him.
He shouldn't be added to the list until you have talked with him.

If sysadmin can do something for you, please write directly to
sysadmin.  I am terribly overloaded, so please always try to get
jobs done without talking to me.  If you can't do that, then talk
to me as a backup plan.