web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Powerful Business Strategy

From: GRT Savings
Subject: [Web-trans] Powerful Business Strategy
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:01:57 -0700 (PDT)

Dear NA,

We would like to express our sincere gratitude and wish to thank you for being a member of our trusted advertising network. We have enjoyed delivering many quality offers that match your interests directly to your inbox. Many of our members have expressed an interest in a quality home-based business, and after many months of negotiations, we are proud to announce that we have partnered with the absolute best home-based business on the Internet today; Mach90.

By clicking the following click, you are becoming a free member to Mach90: Mach90

As a free member of Mach90, you will receive updated news and information regarding your Mach90 business, including the number of interested people you have in your organization. There is absolutely no obligation to become a part of this unique system; we only ask that you click on the link below to begin building your business today.

Mach90

This is truly something special, and we hope that as a valued member of our organization, you take just a few moments to experience this free, and remarkable home-based business system.

Thank you again for being a valuable member of our family.

Great Rates Today * 7770 Regents Rd. * #113 Suite 609 * San Diego, CA 92122

To unsubscribe from Great Rates Today offers, please click here

To unsubscribe from this mailing list: click here
or send a blank message to: address@hidden