web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Why would you do all work if internet works 94% for you

From: sen4u
Subject: [Web-trans] Why would you do all work if internet works 94% for you
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:06:20 +0700

Hi friend,

I've come across something incredible and wanted to share it with you.  It's a system that does 94% of the work for you!  You should check it out NOW as the longer you delay the more it could cost you.  I've never seen anything like it before!  Visit http://sen4u.94percent.com to find out about it NOW!

I'm serious, I'm sure glad I found out about this when I did.  It's well worth the time to check it out.  Here's the link again:

Take care!

Zen