web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Put a Singing Halloween Kitty Cat on your website.

From: Jason
Subject: [Web-trans] Put a Singing Halloween Kitty Cat on your website.
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 17:15:37 -0400 (EDT)

Unusbscribe instructions are at the bottom.

Dear Web Master,

Jason here with CardFountain.com ( www.cardfountain.com )

Put this new "Singing Halloween Kitten E-Card" on your website for Halloween.
You will earn 0.25 for every visitor that registers to send this E-Card.
Visitors do not have to complete the registration. Just enter the email address
and password to convert this offer. Below is the link to view the E-Card. To
get your own special affiliate link so you can earn revenue from this ecard,
please login or join our affiliate program at this url:
http://www.enmarketing.com and use the link maker in your account to generate
your affiliate link to this new greeting card.

Singing Halloween Kitten E-Card
http://cards.cardfountain.com/ecards/singing-halloween-kitten/

The thumbnail image for this card is located here:
http://cards.cardfountain.com/ecards/singing-halloween-kitten/thumb.gif

Sincerely,

Jason Desmangles
Contact: ( address@hidden )
CardFountain Greetings / eNMarketing.com
http://affiliates.cardfountain.com

If you do not wish to receive future emails from me.
http://funnytaf.com/mail/nl_unsub.php?e=d2ViLXRyYW5zQGdudS5vcmc=&id=73