web-trans-coord-discuss

Re: [Web-trans] Re: responsiveness check

From: Praveen Kamat
Subject: Re: [Web-trans] Re: responsiveness check
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:08:53 -0700 (PDT)

--- Ofer Waldman <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

I have made updated the 'Translations Underway'
section of the
<http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html>
page based on the responses I received so far. I have
registered in savannah a SSH for my desktop unit and
now have access to cvs. Please review and let me know
if you are ok with me uploading it as modified. Also
is there a shared workspace where we can move files
for review in future instead of having to send it as
an attachment with the emails, especially when
sometimes the files may be large.

Thanks
Praveen

http://vote.yahoo.com

Guide to Translating www.gnu.org Web Pages

 [image of the typing GNU] [ English | Indonesian ]

Table of Contents

General Guide

Two-letter Language Codes

What to Translate

Linking Other Documents

Translations into Other Languages

Filenames

Tools to Help Translators

Keeping Translations Current

Translations Underway

The two-letter language code is followed by the name of the language, and the name and e-mail address of the translation team leader.
Translation Teams: Note that is a special case. The bulk of the site is written in English, which is the de-facto language of the GNU Project. We occasionally need original documents written in other languages translated into English. If you can help with this, please contact <address@hidden>.

Final Notes

  • If you translate a page for www.gnu.org, please insert the following tag, in the <HEAD>...</HEAD> (or <head> for xhtml) section. Where address@hidden is the forwarding address for your translations team:
    <link rev="translated" href-"mailto:address@hidden" />

    [ English | Indonesian ]