web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] 7 NEW DJ MIXES available now! This email is for our friends

From: THE CHOICE
Subject: [Web-trans] 7 NEW DJ MIXES available now! This email is for our friends and Family at THE CHOICE!
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:13:11

The Choice

A Positive Force production.

Hey, we just wanted to let you know that there are 7 NEW DJ mixes available now for FREE (promotional use only).

Just click here: http://www.dawntownmusic.com/djmixes.htm

There is also NEW party info regarding our latest LDS standards FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL and Shawn's guest appearance with Lenny Fontana.

Have fun and hope to hear or see ya soon,

THE CHOICE

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION IS CONFIDENTIAL, AND IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. UNAUTHORIZED USE, DISCLOSURE OR COPYING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY BE UNLAWFUL. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE REPLY WITH UNSUBSCRIBE IN THE SUBJECT LINE.