web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Ukrainian version of gnu.org

From: T.V. Bogdan
Subject: [Web-trans] Ukrainian version of gnu.org
Date: 17 Oct 2004 23:47:17 +0100

Dear Translation Manager,

I would like to provide the translation of gnu.org web-site into Ukrainian as I feel it is important to promote the Free Software movement in my country. Ukrainian is my native language and I have sevaral years of work experience with GNU/Linux as well as web-authoring so hopefully will be able to cope with the task. Please, let me know if it would be possible to start a Translator's team for Ukrainian and recieve further information on the technicalities of the work.

Thank you very much in advance.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,
Tetyana Bogdan.