web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] [gnu.org #212291] Clarification for thai translation

From: Derek Chen-Becker via RT
Subject: [Web-trans] [gnu.org #212291] Clarification for thai translation
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:26:35 -0400

Hi,
    The following e-mail was forwarded to us. For new translations we
ask that you work with the translation coordinator, address@hidden
Also, all edits are done via CVS, not FTP access. Please let me know if
you require any further assistance.

Derek

address@hidden wrote:

Dear address@hidden,

I maintain ``Thai Translation Team for the gnu's web <thaitrans>''
project at savannah.gnu.org.
They told me that:
>> Each GNU project have a download area at ftp.gnu.org. This area is
not managed via Savannah. >> Write to address@hidden to get an access.
so I send this e-mail to ask for an account. Furthemore, I need advice about
how I can manage ``http://www.gnu.org/thaitrans/'' (if I have permission
to).
Because this link is on the project's home page
(https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/thaitrans/)
Thank you very much.

gdg