web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] hi

From: Sherry
Subject: [Web-trans] hi
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:58:44 +0800

Amazing ancient Chinese Art & craft

Thank you and Welcome to Sherry's ancient Chinese Art & craft store!
http://www.cnjjj.com/s/ We would like to take a few minutes to introduce
ourselves to you - our visitors, so please read on....

1.      Traditional crafts of China, which has a 5000 year cultural history.
2.      We collect only excellent more than 400 Chinese crafts with different
styles.
3.      Our offerings are individually hand made and none of these manufactured
by machines.
4.      We have 12 assortments, more than 400 goods now.
5.      Excellent in both professional technology standard and decoration
effect.

Amazing ancient Chinese Art & craft See this website:
http://www.cnjjj.com/s/