web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Rajesh has joined your Powerline

From: Deky Suryawan
Subject: [Web-trans] Rajesh has joined your Powerline
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 03:33:26 -0400

Congratulations Na!

We've got terrific news! Rajesh Anandarajan wants to help build
your business!

They say brilliant minds think alike, just like you, Rajesh
wants to build a profitable, home-based business by harnessing
the amazing power of Mach90.  Our system uses proven moneymaking
concepts with a proven formula for success.  That's why you are
getting this email and that's whey Rajesh wants to be on your
team.

Look at all your recent growth Na:
http://www.machninet.com/t.asp?p=4f6263201406&s=4

Mach90 is blowing the doors off the competition!  Why?  Because
Mach90 is a global opportunity.  Forget about the days of being
tied down to just one marketplace.  Mach90 makes the world your
oyster.

There has never been a global opportunity so seamless, you are
not going to believe how fast your business can grow.

Even as you read this, thousands of people around the world are
being introduced to Mach90 they are all being given an amazing
opportunity.  The question is, who will recognize the gift they
have been given and seize this chance of a lifetime?

Haven't you ever looked at the guy in the luxury car with the
massive home and wondered, how did they do it?

Na they are no different than you!  At some point in their life
they were given an opportunity, they recognized it, took it, and
ran with it.  Na here is your chance.

What's the next step?

Go to your Mach90 website, review it again if you have too,
and... Na you know what to do.

http://www.machninet.com/t.asp?p=4f6263201406&s=4

Here's what happens if you join right now:
You will secure your position and start your business with 2,197
real business opportunity seekers positioned beneath you.  Each
of these 2,197 future leaders could help build your business.

Fact:
Just one of these 2,197 people could be worth enough income to
make a big difference in your financial life, month after month,
year after year!

Our system never sleeps, our system never stops working for you,
our system will promote your business 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week, 365 days a year.  Our system will tell the entire world how
great your business is.  Our system is asking to go to work for
you Na, are you going to let it?

Click this link and put Mach90 to work for you:

http://www.machninet.com/t.asp?p=4f6263201406&s=4

Deky Suryawan
address@hidden

Your unsubscribe link:
http://www.machninet.com/u.asp?p=4f6263201406

Via mail: 1329 Highway 395 N Plaza 10 Ste 209 Gardner NV 89410