web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Oct 26 Report: 4 Paid Members and 2,453 Pre-Enrollees

From: Deky Suryawan
Subject: [Web-trans] Oct 26 Report: 4 Paid Members and 2,453 Pre-Enrollees
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:26:26 -0400

Amazing news Na, your Mach90 business is exploding.

Below is your daily activity report.  This report lets you know
how many pre-enrollees your team has produced in the last 24
hours since your last report.  Remember, all these pre-enrollees
are potential members.  If you haven't already, you need to
upgrade or you RISK ANOTHER 2,453 PRE-ENROLLEES jumping ahead of
you in this amazing opportunity.

http://www.mach9t.com/j.asp?p=4f6263201406&s=16

New Paid Members:
--------------------
Soehandoko Soehandok...
Heather Mason
Mr Saifudin
Keri Spiker

New Pre-Enrollees:
--------------------
Emily Lowes
Yogesh Patel
Samer Issa
Xiaohai Yan
Shu Wang
Maria Trisanti
Guohong Wang
Wanfu Chen
Yana Bernstein
Ehab Ahmed
Ruishan Fu
Rod Gervais
Zhengli Ling
Jianxin Tang
Changik Son
Denzil Bhagee
Ann Rice
Lieu Trai
Gang Wang
Kenneth Williams

To SECURE YOUR POSITION:

http://www.mach9t.com/j.asp?p=4f6263201406&s=16

Don't forget Na , if you JOIN TODAY you will have 4 PAID MEMBERS
producing COMMISSION VOLUME in your downline. However, you MUST
UPGRADE by Tuesday, Oct 26 @ 11:59:59 PM (Pacific Time).  If
you've already joined Na, don't worry your organization just got
bigger, the paid members will be added to your team on Tuesday,
Oct 26 @ 11:59:59 PM (Pacific Time).

Na, you have a total of 2,448 PRE-ENROLEES that you could JUMP
AHEAD of. Imagine, starting your business with 2,448
pre-enrollees already in your organization.

Just ONE of these 2,448 people could MAKE you THOU$AND$!!!

Countless others have teamed up with Mach90 and are already
making thousands each and every month.  Our system is SIMPLE and
DUPLICATABLE, come join our TEAM and see for yourself.

Best Regards,

Deky Suryawan
address@hidden

Your unsubscribe link:
http://www.mach9t.com/u.asp?p=4f6263201406

Via mail: 1329 Highway 395 N Plaza 10 Ste 209 Gardner NV 89410