web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] We wish to book your band for an international festival

From: Jennifer Mc Gee
Subject: [Web-trans] We wish to book your band for an international festival
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:09:11 GMT

Dear Musician

My name is Jennifer Mc Gee and I'm in charge of the booking for the Emergenza Festival
in the best venues across Europe and Sweden such as Alcazar, Nalen and Klubben in Stockholm, Musikens Hus in Gothenburg and many others.

I was wondering if you would be interested in having your band perform.

You will find all of the information and the necessary form at
http://www.emergenza.net/document/iscri/eng.asp
or you can reach me by mail at address@hidden

This is the largest contest for up & coming bands in Europe and North America.
65 European cities, 17 in USA and 4 Canadian ones will be involved in the project.
More than 1200 nights between January and June 2005 have been booked to showcase the bands.

All shows are co-produced with Ernie Ball, Crate, Ampeg, Sabian, Mapex,
Remo, D'andrea, Sennheiser and Regal Tip.
These companies will award the best musicians with 600,000 US$ in prizes.
The best bands will tour (fully paid) in Europe and will also be booked to play in
the Vans Warped tour across United States.

Thanks for your time! I apologize if this e-mail is not of interest to you and I wish all the best for your future musical aspiration.

Best regards

Jennifer Mc Gee
mail to: address@hidden

Emergenza European and North American Live Festival
Eurotime Italia srl
via Casal del Marmo, 496
00166 Roma
Phone 0039 06 30993842
http://www.emergenza.net

If you don't want to receive any more messages, please click the following link. Remove