web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] CNG series products

From: Mr . yang
Subject: [Web-trans] CNG series products
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 23:04:53 +0800

Dear sir :
We fetch you E-Mail address from internet.
We are China Chongqing BIG sience & Technology (Group) Co.Ltd
I am very glad to write the email to you, we hope to cooperate with you, at
present , our factory manufacture CNG series products, Please you receive
detail picture in attachment.
Our CNG series Products include as follow:
1, CNG filling Station (mother station + son station)
2, CNG Kit
3, CNG Cylinder and Cylinder Type Stop Valve.
4.CNG engine and CNG Generators
5, CNG series tricycle, 4 wheels taxi motorcycle-car, from 150cc to 650cc
Engine, CNG taxi Car; CNG Bus.
6.compressor
We wish to cooperate with you and set up long term business relation.
If you have any question, please you contact us soon.
Looking forward to your reply!
Best regards,
Weilin Wang (Director Manager)
China Chongqing Big Science & Technology (Group) Co.Ltd
China Chongqing Tongda Gas Compressor Factory
Contact person: Weilin Wang (Director Manager)
Address: 18F "ZhongXin Bank Mansion", Yanghe 3 Village, Jiangbei District,
Chongqing, China
Telephone: +86-23-67635008 ++86-23-67635035 -(operate)- 8001; 8008 (office)
Fax : +86-23-67732102;
E-mail :  address@hidden
Http://www.china-CNG.net