web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Link exchange

From: Mathias H.
Subject: [Web-trans] Link exchange
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:53:13 +0200

Hello,

i have visited your site and found that trading content could be interested to
our web site visitors. Would you like to exchange link with our site
www.trade-world.org?

I would appreciate if you can place a link to our site and we will procced to
link your site when we receive your site profiles.

Site Description: World Trade online - The international business trade
information guide and World-Trade Leads offers international Business
Directories.

Banner location: http://www.trade-world.org/layout_images/banner/banner04.gif

Or, here's the html for your convenience:
Online</a><br>The international business trade information guide and
World-Trade Leads offers international Business Directories.

Best Regards,

Mathias H.

Trade World
Germany