web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Claim Your Award...

From: El Rio Promo Lotteria S.L
Subject: [Web-trans] Claim Your Award...
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:07:40

EL RIO PROMO LOTTERIA ESPAÑOL S.L.
FIRST INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM.
APATDO DE CORREOS Nº195AP
LOPEZ DE HOYOS NO. 491
289801, MADRID SPAIN.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/ PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
REF: GLSP/743/B7/694
BATCH NUMBER: 1811-NL
ATTENTION:SIR/MADAM

RE: AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited result of our
first international promotion program organised to promote and encourage
international participants in our international high stake lottery.
This prize is awarded to persons(YOU/YOUR COMPANY)who receives this letter but
only after verification from the data's available to us by your claims agent.
Due to mix up of some last names, we advice you to (KEEP THIS NOTIFICATION
CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOUR FINAL CLAIMS HAS BEEN COMPLETED)
Names entered in the program were presented by our international department in
conjunction with worldwide lottery and humanitarian organisations with the help
of chambers of commerce of countries in Europe, North & South America,
Australia, New-zealand, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. A computer balloting
system was used to select 23,000 names out of more than 500,000 names presented
in our first promotion program.
In the 14th series from a pool of over 10,000,000 EUROS(Ten million euros)
playing with the six numbers 3-7-14-23-30-46, your name was attached to ticket
number 46.926 which won in the 5th category.
Your ticket number 46.926 was awarded the sum of 705,366.87.00 EUROS(Seven
hundred and five thousand, three hundred and sixty six euros eighty seven
cents). Your security file number is 92-17/NL
Beneficiaries can come to Spain and make direct claims for their respective
winnings. In situation were winners cannot come to Spain for their claims,
alternative transfer process will be effected by the help of registered claims
agent. All winnings must be insured at it's original value before alternative
transfer process can be effected.
This is to avoid unforeseen situations or in case someone gets access to your
security file number.
To begin your claims, contact your claims agents

CLAIMS AGENT.
MR. DAVID ABBOTT
FINANCIAL DIRECTOR
LIBERTY FINANCE AND TRUST S.A
MADRID, SPAIN.
MAIL: address@hidden

All winnings will be insured at it's original value, you will be contacted
after the verification procedures.
Remember, you are to contact our agent by email within 2 weeks of receiving
this notice. After this date, all winnings will be returned to the ministerio
de hacienda as unclaimed funds, unless in exceptional cases.
NOTE- All correspondence must be directed to your authorized and registered
claims agent, LIBERTY FINANCE AND TRUST S.A. España, should their be any change
in your email address or mis-spelling in your name make sure you contact your
claims agent immediately and have it rectified.
Your reference and batch numbers will be requested from you by your agent
during verification process.
We will not be held liable if you loose your reference and batch numbers.
Remember,you are to contact our agents by email and within 2 weeks of receiving
this notification...

Sincerely,

MR.JOSE MIGUEL IÑAKI
THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
EL RIO LOTTERIA ESPAÑA,
CALLE LOPEZ DE HOYOS 312
28001 MADRID,ESPAÑA.

N.B.Do not send any mail to address@hidden just contact your claims agent and
any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
disqualification. Anybody under the age of 21 is automatically disqualified....