web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Best deals on medication around here.

From: Alternates D. Leon
Subject: [Web-trans] Best deals on medication around here.
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 06:51:37 -0500

I'm sure it will come off :)
I have forced myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own taste.
An acquaintance is someone we know well enough to borrow from, but not well enough to lend to.
Searching for MEDlCATl0N bunkering in internet? birefringence blore
We`ve got anything you will ever need. overinsolently yardkeep underman
You will be happy when vizit us! flustered lettermen upliftingly repealed reservists
But the peasants -- how do the peasants die?
A fault that humbles a man is of greater value than a virtue that puffs him up.
You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.