web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] November News letter

From: David France
Subject: [Web-trans] November News letter
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 21:19:46 +0300

November News letter

This is a fast intro to the new stuff we have in stock for November 2004.

We have just received our new stock of:

Circumventing devices,
Satellite hacking machinery and smart cards for SKY,
GSM Jammers and Tappers,
Console chips for playing copied games,
New stock of copied games, movies, cd audio and software
Car Anti Radar laser jammers.
Cloned brands of flash, cplds and circuit boards
GSM chips for changing banned IMEI codes (stolen phones that are banned)

Our old stock line is still in full manufacturing and can be requested at any
time.

We accept VISA, Bank Transfer, Western Union and Paypal.

Regards

David France
www: http://www.dartimpex.com
email: address@hidden , address@hidden