web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] address@hidden, Need More Leads Or Extra Business?

From: portwood
Subject: [Web-trans] address@hidden, Need More Leads Or Extra Business?
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:38:03 -0000

Cost Effective Direct E-Mail Advertising
Promote your Business Locally, Nationally, or Internationally
We Can Send Your Ad Or Website out to MILLIONS Of Our OPT-IN List Of Clients.
Click Here and send us your contact information and best time to reach you.

Most other traffic services send very poor traffic. In fact, if you use their services, most users will NEVER SEE YOUR SITE! This is because most services use tricks to load your page without ever being seen - indeed, they send the same visitor to tens or even hundreds of sites! The worst part is that they never even tell you... your counter moves, but you make no sales!

"Advertising may get you through
 next week, but you'll need marketing to successfully carry
your business long into the future."

Please Contact Us Today And Leave your Phone Number and best time to reach you. By sending an E-Mail to address@hidden Or Give Us A Call At
(954) 782-8808

This is not UCE you have agreed to receive our offers. If you would like to be Taken Off please reply to this message