web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] I'm Interested in a Link Exchange with www.gnu.org/

From: seo
Subject: [Web-trans] I'm Interested in a Link Exchange with www.gnu.org/
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:47:57 -0600

Dear Webmaster,

        My name is Beth Bush and I am the Webmaster for
http://www.franchise-business-for-sale.com and I would like to request a
reciprocal link from your website. Franchise Business For Sale  is a leading
business listing and franchise for sale website.  I believe that our site would
be a valuable
resource to your visitors and after visiting your site I know that our readers
would benefit from visiting your site as well.  If you decide to exchange links
with us please respond with    your site's title and description and where you
will place a link back to my site.  We are seeking links from only the best
sites and look forward to a great relationship with you.

Best Regards,

MRS. BETH BUSH
Webmaster for Franchise Business For Sale
http://www.franchise-business-for-sale.com
      Company  Address:   13300-56 S. Cleveland Ave. #249, Fort Myers, Florida
33907

P.S.
  If agreeing to link with our site. Our information is as follows:
Title:               Franchise Business For Sale

 This is were we can put your links:
http://www.franchise-business-for-sale.com/newlinks.asp
Will you please send me your: TITLE, DESCRIPTION, URL and
LINK URL. Thanks again
P.P.S. When replying to an email, please do not delete any text from previous
emails. I need the entire sequence of emails.