web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] daily devotional (Mon. 11-8-2004)Liveprayer.com

From: prayermanager
Subject: [Web-trans] daily devotional (Mon. 11-8-2004)Liveprayer.com
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 21:04:00 -0500

If this devotional is a blessing to you, maybe you have a friend or
family member that would like to start receiving this daily word. You
can forward this to them, and they can use the following link to subscribe.
www.liveprayer.com/signup.htm

DAILY DEVOTIONAL    MONDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2004
(Genesis 18:32, Exodus 32:14, Jonah 3:10)

***WOW!!!  That is all I can say.  I am truly humbled by the incredible
outpouring of love and forgiveness from literally hundreds of thousands of
people in the past day.  I really have no other words but thank you.   I was
so encouraged to read how many people woke up and became motivated by what I
shared last March, read and were challenged by the various Devotionals on
the election and our nation in the past year, how many were serious enough
to join in the 40 days of prayer, fasting, and repentance for our nation
last May, as well as the prayer effort prior to the election.  I pledge to
continue to do my very best each day to share with you what the Holy Spirit
has led me to write to convict you, challenge you, and inspire you in your
daily walk with the Lord in addition to being here to pray with you and for
you in your time of need.  God bless you.

"Then he said, "May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more.
What if only ten can be found there?"  He answered, "For the sake of ten, I
will not destroy it.""  (Genesis 18:32 NIV)

***GOD HEARD the cries of His children.  For everyone who was part of the 3
million plus people worldwide we assembled through Liveprayer in the last
few weeks to pray for the election, I have no doubt God heard and honored
the prayers of His people.  Thank you for being part of this great effort.
PRAYER WORKS!!!

God's reprieve for the United States.  It has been interesting watching the
post election coverage over the past couple of days, watching the talking
heads trying to explain why President Bush won.  Most touched on the real
reason, but none really had the understanding to state it clearly.  Let me
do that here today.  GOD'S PEOPLE
PRAYED, GOD'S PEOPLE VOTED,  AND GOD ANSWERED THE PRAYERS OF HIS PEOPLE.
Period.  The difference in this election was those who know Jesus Christ as
their Savior prayed and voted.  God has given the United States a reprieve
and now we must take full advantage of this brief window of opportunity.

One of the points I have made time and time again over the past 5 years is
the power of God's people when they come together "all in one accord."  When
the people of God come together in one heart and one accord, you will always
see the power of God move.  GOD DOES HEAR AND RESPOND TO THE PRAYERS OF HIS
PEOPLE!  I share with people all the time that the power of Liveprayer, both
here on the Internet and on the TV program on secular television, is the
unseen army of prayer warriors that pray every day for me, the staff, and
the needs of those who contact us for prayer.  There is no power greater
than when the people of God come together in prayer!!!  The power of prayer
is multiplied exponentially when God's people are praying together!!!

That was evident earlier this year in Mel Gibson's movie, "The Passion."  It
was the prayers and response of the Christian church that made that movie
the worldwide success it became.  While the political pundits can sit there
and try to explain this past election, it simply boiled down to the fact
that those people who know Christ as their Savior got serious, prayed, and
voted.  While the United States is no longer a Christian nation in regard to
the majority of the people being Christians, God still has a might army that
when
motivated can not only turn this nation upside down, but the world as well.

I pray today that you realize what has happened.  God has given this nation
a reprieve.  He has given us an opportunity to turn this nation back to God
as well as to keep sharing with the rest of the world the hope and love of
Christ.  We have a short four-year window and we simply cannot waste one
precious day.  The natural response now is to sit back and take it easy,
thinking we did our part.  WRONG!  All we did is earn from God an
opportunity to try and turn this nation and the entire world back to Him.
NOW is the time the real work has to begin.  Just like it took each one of
us working together to get this
opportunity, it is going to take each one of us working together to take
advantage of it.

The key issues here at home that MUST be dealt with are upholding God's Holy
Institution of Marriage, helping to stop the decay of God's plan for the
family which is the foundation of our society, getting the Federal
Government out of the business of slaughtering innocent babies, and helping
to share the hope and love of Christ with nearly two full generations of
people that do not go to church, do not accept the Bible as God's Word, and
do not know Jesus Christ as their Savior.  Globally, it continues to be
evangelism.  We have got to use our freedoms and resources to take Christ to
the world while we still have this chance.

***Please don't see this victory as a time to stop working, but see it as a
time to start working.  I have shared many times how we cannot take the
freedoms we have for granted since one day soon we will not have them.  We
must take full advantage of this time God has given us.

It was encouraging to see 11 out of 11 states by a wide margin uphold God's
definition of marriage which is between a man and a woman.  Now is the time
to work hard to pass the Constitutional Amendment so that in the future this
definition can never be changed.  We have a crisis in the family.  Divorce
is destroying families and the lives of children before they even have a
chance to really live their life.  We have got to get serious about helping
to make strong families which is the foundation of our society.  If God can
part the Red Sea and cause the walls of Jericho to fall with some people
simply shouting, then God can overturn Roe vs. Wade.  This may be the last
chance to ever make this happen and rather than making excuses why it can't
be done, we must seek God for the plan to get it done.

The reason is simple.  If this nation wants God's blessings, we have got to
honor God with our lives.  Just like I share with you about our personal
lives, when we follow God there are blessings, when we rebel against God
there are consequences.  It is the same for our nation.  God cannot and will
not bless sin.  How can we expect God to bless us when our Federal Govt. has
legalized the murdering of millions of innocent babies each year?  How can
we expect God to bless us when we are making a mockery of His Holy
Institution of Marriage?  How can we expect God to bless us when we have
perverted His plan for the family?  This does not mean there will never be
abortions, or that people of the same sex will stop living together in
rebellion to God, or that there will not be any more divorce.  But the
nation can no longer endorse, accept, and support these acts of rebellion to
our Creator if we truly want His blessings.

One of the greatest opportunities we have for this season is to freely and
openly share the hope and love of Christ with the hurting and lost in this
country and around the world.  Evangelism MUST become a top priority in the
church again.  The ultimate answer for this nation and world is seeing
people come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

I love you and care about you so much.  I believe in my heart God has heard
the cries of His people over these many years, cries that were intensified
to a fever pitch in this past year.  Just as God honored Abraham's request
to spare Sodom and Gomorrah if 10 righteous were found, just as God heard
the cries of Moses and turned his wrath from the people of Israel, just as
God spared the people of Nineveh when they repented, I believe God has
issued a reprieve for a short season and is giving His people the
opportunity to turn back to Him.

Life is full of opportunities.  I think back in my life, and I am sure you
can think back on yours and lament the opportunities we missed.  That is the
purpose of this message today.  I want you to clearly understand what has
happened.  God has given this nation a reprieve, a brief window of
opportunity to turn back to Him.  He is calling on His people to boldly lead
this nation and world back to righteousness and Biblical values.  Just like
in our personal life where we must seize the opportunities we have along our
journey because we never know when we may get another one, or if we will
ever get another one, God's people must seize this opportunity He has given
us through His infinite grace and mercy.

I pray that you will take some time in the next few days and ask God how He
can use you to make a difference.  God has something for everyone to do and
He wants to use YOUR life.  Now is the time to lay it all on the line, to
get motivated to do great things for God.  We are all here to serve and
glorify Him with our lives.  God wants to do great things through YOUR life
if you will completely surrender to Him.  I pray that you will take time to
get alone with God and let Him pour into you fresh vision, fresh strength
for the battle ahead.  GOD WANTS TO USE YOUR LIFE IN WAYS YOU HAVE NEVER
BEEN USED BEFORE!  The key is if you are willing to trust Him.

Let us pray for President Bush, for all of those who will lead this nation
politically over the next 4 years.  However, never forget that it is us, the
people of God who He has called to lead this nation to righteousness and
Biblical values.  The enemy is upset to see God's people rise up and on the
move.  The battle lines have been drawn.  There is no turning back now.
What we choose to do with this brief reprieve God has given to us over the
coming months will determine the future of this nation, and whether there
even will be a nation one day.  May each one of us who call Christ Lord,
step up to the plate and do our part in helping to turn this nation and
world to the one and only King, Jesus!!!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

If I can help you in any way you can contact me through my personal email
at address@hidden

***GET YOUR FREE LPeMAIL ACCOUNT!  Never miss receiving your Daily
Devotional again.  LPeMail is an effective email SPAM filtering application
that most ISP's charge $10/mo, for FREE!  Get your LPeMail account now at:
www.lpemail.com .

***I am excited to let you know that the Liveprayer Daily Devotional is
now available via AUDIO each day.  Simply go to
http://www.liveprayer.com/DailyDevotionalAudio.html

©Copyright 2004, Bill Keller Ministries. All rights reserved

---
You are currently subscribed to dailydevotional as: address@hidden

address@hidden
The above is NOT a web site address. You must send an email to it.