web-trans-coord-discuss

Re: [Web-trans] Translation Coordination Status

From: GNU Chief Webmaster
Subject: Re: [Web-trans] Translation Coordination Status
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 06:53:57 -0600

Alex Muntada wrote:

Please, could you add "kamatp" and "alex_muntada" savannah users
as admins to www project? As far as I know, being a developer to
the www project is the only requirement to get web CVS access.

Thanks a lot!

Done. Let me know if there's anything else I can do. Also, please let me know when you have a new queue set up in RT so I can inform the webmasters and have the documentation changed.

Derek

+  ,= ,-_-. =.    Derek Chen-Becker                             +
+ ((_/)o o(\_))   Chief Webmaster                               +
+  `-'(. .)`-'    http://www.gnu.org                            +

!DSPAM:4198a6e7187451733117567!