web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Invitation from Manufacturers of Chromatography Systems

From: standrewsmarketing
Subject: [Web-trans] Invitation from Manufacturers of Chromatography Systems
Date: 18 Nov 2004 03:41:50 -0800

Chromatography Systems

St. Andrews Marketing Associates
New York / New York Glasgow / Scotland

Dear Colleague,

St. Andrews Marketing Associates, on behalf of
American Laboratory and American Biotechnology Laboratory, is conducting a study on the use of Chromatography Systems. This study will help determine how we can best serve your needs and those of your peers.

If you use or are planning to use Chromatography Systems, please take a few minutes to fill out our survey by clicking here.

If you cannot see the above link, please copy and paste the following link into your browser:

http://203.197.214.171/iscsurvey/address@hidden

We appreciate your time and participation in helping us serve you better.

Not a subscriber to American Laboratory / International Laboratory News?  Please accept my invitation to receive a free subscription to our journal.

American Laboratory / International Laboratory News covers the disciplines of analytical and bio-analytical chemistry, drug discovery, laboratory software and informatics. Each issue features articles from leading scientists from around the world reviewing applications of instrumentation and new measurement technology.

For your FREE subscription to American Laboratory / International Laboratory News
please click here.

If you cannot see the above link, please copy and paste the following into your browser:

http://203.197.214.171/almenu/

I am confident that you will enjoy our journal and find it to be of significant professional value.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

Brian Howard, Ph.D.
Editor

**If this email has reached you in error or you would like to be removed from future email offers, please reply to this email with "remove" in the subject line.**

St. Andrews Marketing Associates
P.O.Box 5180
Milford, CT 06460-9747

address@hidden