weechat-support

Re: [Weechat-support] Problem connecting to irc.freenode.net - debian sq

From: Chris Jones
Subject: Re: [Weechat-support] Problem connecting to irc.freenode.net - debian squeeze
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 01:00:02 -0500

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 03:26:15AM EST, Chris Jones wrote:

I ran the test again and for the record:

1. As stated earlier, deleting the ~/.weechat directory before each run
   works around the issue

2. This only occurs with the locale set to UTF-8. Another way to work
   around this issue is:

   $ LC_ALL=en_US weechat-curses "long argument"

No idea at this point what causes this and where I should report it so
it gets fixed before squeeze goes stable.

CJ