weechat-support

Re: [Weechat-support] weechat focus escape sequence

From: FlashCode
Subject: Re: [Weechat-support] weechat focus escape sequence
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 20:39:39 +0100

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 11:16:59PM +0400, Alexander Skurihin wrote:
>    Hello again.
>    I use notification script for weechat. I want it to shut up when I'm
> focused to weechat.
>    I googled that there are escape sequences for focus events. \033[O and
> \033[I
>    Are there any ways I can use it in my notification script to disable
> notifications when weechat is focused.

Hmm.. not easy, not sure there are scripts supporting such escape sequences (I
don't even know what they do exactly).

If you want more and fast help, feel free to join #weechat on freenode and ask
there (many people writing scripts can assist you).

--
Cordialement / Best regards
Sébastien.

web: flashtux.org / weechat.org      mail: address@hidden