weechat-support

Re: [Weechat-support] New to WeeChat, Tutorials on iset script?

From: Nils G
Subject: Re: [Weechat-support] New to WeeChat, Tutorials on iset script?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 18:45:45 +0200

Hello neon_bikini,

Am 31.07.2014 um 18:19 schrieb neon_ bikini:

> I forgot, alt+enter is used by my window manager (DWM)!!
> Can I change alt+enter?
Its hardcoded for iset-buffer.

What you can do, but i really do not recommend, is to bind following command to
a key.
This command will be executed on "alt+enter", in iset-buffer:
/iset **set

>> /help iset
> I see these two lines describing the text entry. I assume they're sequential?
>      alt+enter      : set new value for option (edit it with command line)
>      text,enter     : set a new filter using command line (use '*' to see all
The first one will copy the option to the input-bar (or you can also say
command line).
Then edit the value and press enter.
If you write a text to command line (input-bar) and you press enter, iset will
show
all options that matches the given text.

For example, type "iset" (without "") in iset buffer and press enter. iset will
show you
*all* options matches "iset".

>> > But this only adds strange symbols to the "command line" and does not
>> > increase/decrease or
>> A screenshot would be fine.
> Here are a few pics:
I don't see any "strange" symbols in command line.
Maybe you should have a look at this youtube video, explaining how iset works:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6K1SOorqqw