wp-mirror-list

Re: [Wp-mirror-list] Mediawiki 1.19.1

From: Benjamin Goldsmith
Subject: Re: [Wp-mirror-list] Mediawiki 1.19.1
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 18:02:59 -0400

Dear Kent,

In answer to your questions:

>    When you browse, do you now see images?

I do.  Here and there an image is missing, but I'm guessing that has to do with the dump or just a general failure to download the image.  Most of them are there.

>    Does the weekly CRON job run to completion?

This I haven't noticed.  I'll check on it this week.

>    Do --gui and --screen options work?

Yes!

Overall it looks good.  The only thing I want to do now is to remove the (red) links to the foreign language wikis that appear at the bottom of each page.

Encouraged by this, I have moved on to try a en-wiki mirror, but without images (I turned off that flag in my options).

I'm really looking forward to version 0.4.  I'll do a completely new install from scratch whenever it becomes available to test it.

Sincerely,

-Ben