www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public

[Www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public] Fwd: [gnu.org #351798] Unacceptabl

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public] Fwd: [gnu.org #351798] Unacceptable behavior of Malayalam coordinator and www-ml administrator
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:37:40 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vivek Varghese Cherian <address@hidden>
Date: Jan 9, 2008 11:36 AM
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden

.  He will pass our new procedures in maximum [say, 3
  weeks, period is negotiable].  These new procedures involve the
  ability to translate, and the ability to translate the right way
  (we don't have the luxury to judge this for languages that we don't
  understand, so this is your chance -- Vivek's translations will
  pass the review from any Malayalam person who volunteers).  There
  will be a 3-month trial period, and if you are not satisfied with
  the way he's handling his duties, you can complain.

I am in for the 1st option. A translation of the www.gnu.org home page is already underway and submitted in address@hidden for peer review.

Thanks+Regards,
--
VivekVC