www-zh-cn-coordinators

[Chinese-coordinators] self-interest.html has been done by bbbush

From: Chao-Hong Liu
Subject: [Chinese-coordinators] self-interest.html has been done by bbbush
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:55:25 +0800 (CST)

Hi, zib

I'm sorry if you feel any intrusive, but I'm trying to
precisely record all our translators' credits. I
understand you have your own reason to not to show
real Chinese names, and it can be rationally discussed
and ask me to, but not ignored. I wish you would
understand this process is to protect your credit on
the translation works you've done.

The translation of self-interest.html has been done by
bbbush on 3rd, Sep. I have no idea hse is going on
this topic before I received the work. And hir work is
now being proof-read by Syue-Ping Ma.

Thank you,

Chao-Hong

< 每天都 Yahoo!奇摩 >  www.yahoo.com.tw