xboard-devel

Re: [XBoard-devel] Chess Xboard Query

From: h . g . muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Chess Xboard Query
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 16:30:11 +0100

The 'fix' is to use XBoard instead of that GUI. Or use a protocol adapter;
it seems that WB2UCI is typically used by people that want to run WB
engines in UCI-only GUIs. Note that you are not likely to find anyone here
that ever had that problem. Perhaps it would be smart to ask it to people
who would know the answer because they are used to applying it themselves?

If I had shot a rabbit and wanted to know how to prepare it, walking into
a vegetable shop to ask for a recipe would not be the first thing that
comes to my mind...