[Xlog-discussion] Beta to get in sync (xlog-0.6beta5)

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Beta to get in sync (xlog-0.6beta5)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:48:40 +0100

How dumb get you get as a programmer? After spending part of my
friday afternoon programming xlog to get all the logs into a
subdirectory, I somehow misunderstood Stephane's message:

* moves all the logfile handling files into a logfile/ subdir.

What he of course meant, is the creation of the src/logfile
directory and moving his code there. Sorry about that.

I have applied the patch and uploaded the next beta to
http://auric.debian.org/~pa3aba/xlog-0.6beta5.tar.gz

Maybe it's time for a little relaxing....

Regards,

Joop PA4TU