Re: [Xlog-discussion] Funky printout

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Funky printout
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:35:21 +0200

w9ya wrote:
Try as I might, my printout is starting at above the actual page in "contest" print mode. i.e. the printout at the top of the page is a couple of qsos down the list and the headers are nowhere to be seen. I am using vers. 8 and I was able to print fine using old files from version 5.

Any suggestions ?

Bob,

how does it look when you print to a file?
Can you please have a look at ~/.xlog/log.ps

Bob Finch
w9ya

p.s. This is a remote printing using cups, and there are no other known problems with this at my end. i.e. Mail, web, docs, pdf, etc. all print fine.

Thanks,
Joop