[Xlog-discussion] Log names containing '.'

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Log names containing '.'
Date: 28 May 2003 21:30:13 +0200

Hi,

I discovered something, which can have interesting consequences:
I tried to create a log with name 'test-0.9' . xlog did not object
against the '.' but the title of the notebook tab was truncated to
'test-0' . Then I entered a QSO, saved the log and quit the program. I
noticed two new files: 'test-0.9.xlog' being empty and 'test-0.xlog'
containing the QSO I entered. Then I restarted xlog and it reopened both
'test-0.9.xlog' and 'test-0.xlog' but now both having the same title
'test-0' in the notebook.

Cheers,
Alex OZ9AEC