Re: [Xlog-discussion] Re: adif exporting bug in xlog 0.8 ?

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Re: adif exporting bug in xlog 0.8 ?
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:58:12 +0200

Stephane Fillod wrote:

Yes, this is a bug. And any field containing "U1" or "U2" is potentially
affected.

Sorry for goofing. I should have thought better about this....

I've fixed it properly in cvs, by handing Free field correctly in
adif.l. Joop, I had to revert your fixes for latest flex. I think it's
better to make it to work in compatibility mode. See my commit message
for explanation.

Looks okay, I have tested it with a short log and I get properly named free fields in adif export. Thanks!
This flex stuff is above my head anyway :-)

Regards,
Joop
--
73 de Joop PG4I