Re: [Xlog-discussion] 0.9pre3

From: Wilbert Knol
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] 0.9pre3
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:56:38 +1200

> > I am going to put the diode back in (the manufacturer's default),

Sorry...I'll do this in the next day or so. I got engrossed in another
little fun project over the weekend (writing a Perl front-end
viewer/editor for my PostgreSQL amateur radio log)

> > I am wondering what resolution the pixmap is? It didn't display
> > properly on my old laptop (800x600 pixels).

What I meant was: the png gets scrambled. It looks like Modern Art.

Anyway, the png displays OK on this desktop machine (even when I set
the display resolution to 800x600) so it looks like the XFree86 video
driver (FBDEV) on the laptop is to blame.

Wilbert, ZL2BSJ