Re: [Xlog-discussion] Another bug?

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Another bug?
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 22:42:42 +0100

Nate Bargmann wrote:

I'm not sure what is happening, but when I open ~/.xlog/n0nb.xlog it
shows n0nb.xlog in the log tab (I have only one log file) then when I
add a QSO the dile name is changed to n0nb.xlog.xlog!  I tried changing
the name to log.xlog and then added a QSO and the name changed to
log.xlog.xlog again.

The 0.8 version I tried did not exhibit this behavior and just listed
the file name in the log tab, i.e. n0nb or log.

73, de Nate >>

Pffffff, you bit me again :-)

I will so some tests tomorrow, the tab should really show just 'n0nb'.
You can quickly fix it, by removing the '*' in the 'logs to load' entry of
the preferences dialog and use 'n0nb' instead.

Regards,
Joop