Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.9.2pre2, some errors fixed

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.9.2pre2, some errors fixed
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:47:24 +0200

Andrea Borgia wrote:
Joop Stakenborg wrote:

http://www.qsl.net/pg4i/download/xlog-0.9.2pre2.tar.gz
Shall we have a one week testing period?

Ho-uhm, I think I caught another buglet: the "Manager" field is not exported when saving in the "label" format so the information cannot be used from glabels.

I don't consider this a bug, sorry. It is a feature request :-).

In the next version we can add an option to the "save as" dialog to export the free fields also. Will add to the TODO list.

B73,
Andrea.

Joop, PG4I