Re: [Xlog-discussion] errors in makefile

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] errors in makefile
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:54:45 +0200

Burkhard John wrote:
Hi Joop

TX-RST-button is ok, I only had a short try.

I would like to have a button "new QSO". Now I have to click two times "Edit --> Click all" or press Ctrl-k for every QSO to get my defaults. I hate keyboard shortcuts.

That's to bad. Xlog heavily depends on keyboard shortcuts. Although every shortcut is also defined in the menu, I think the keyboard is much faster than mouse clicks. Example:

- Ctrl-k (fill in defaults and get rig info)
- Fill in the callsign
- Ctrl-a (add QSO to the log).

You can't log any faster than this :-)
If you want to clear your fields (new QSO), use Ctrl-y or "Edit->Clear All" from the menu.

In Cabrillo 5MHz to 5000 is ok.
./configure, make clean and make work correctly.

Is there one more bug in makefile?

make install is installing the program but results in following messges:

[...]

I have never seen this, do you have gettext installed?

73 de Burkhard, DK5JG

Regards,
Joop PG4I