[Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.9.3 released

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.9.3 released
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:02:36 +0200

Another release within a week! Please everyone upgrade, there were some nasty bugs fixed. Here is the changelog:

* Fixed a crash at startup, when xlog is run for the very first time.
  This only occured on NetBSD. This fix submitted by Berndt Josef Wulf,
  VK5ABN.
* The log-editor would behave badly for some people, caused by a wrong
  implementation of qsort. Reported by VK5ABN and Tony May, KG6SXY.
* This version should compile both with version 2.2 and 2.4 of the GTK+
  version 2 libraries.
* Update spanish translations by Jaime, EA4TV.
* If using the log-editor and a column is added or deleted, the log is
  marked as changed.
* Dupe checking has been fixed in case we have multiple logs open.
* If you compile xlog against version 2.4.0 or higher of GTK+, you will
  benefit from much faster log loading. As a consequence, columns have
  been set to a fixed width.

We now have a running version on NetBSD. I have started compiling a list of xlog packages on different platforms and distributions. Let me know if I need to add anything. So far I have:

package                 Thanks to
xlog for NetBSD         Berndt, VK5ABN
xlog for FreeBSD        Patrick, N3EO
xlog for slackware      Arno, PE1ICQ (outdated version)
xlog for debian         Joop, PG4I
xlog for archlinux      Bob, W9YA

There are links to the packages on the xlog homepage:
http://www.qsl.net/pg4i/linux/xlog.html

Thanks to all that have contributed for this release!

Regards,
Joop PG4I