[Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.9.6 released (log sorting!)

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-0.9.6 released (log sorting!)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 20:23:18 +0200

A major milestone for xlog:

* Log sorting has been added. If you select "Tools->Sort Log by Date",
  your log will be sorted by date and time. Log sorting assumes that the
  whole log is created with the same locale. Please read directions in
  the manual if you want to use log sorting.
* The search dialog history and the dialog for selecting the path to the
  logs have been fixed.
* Xml is now used to save and load xlog preferences. You need to
  re-configure xlog with this release.

That's it for the time being. I am going to concentrate on adding maps to xlog and maybe use the OK1RR countrytables, if I can find a way to parse all the tables provided by Martin. There will probably be a couple of 1.0 pre-releases when maps and countrytables are added. I will try to keep version 0.9.x updated when bugs are found (only bugs, no new features :-)).

Regards,
Joop PG4I