[Xlog-discussion] Xlog with IC-746

From: Gary Mackey (K8EHB)
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog with IC-746
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 08:52:42 -0500

Hi -

Is anyone else running an IC-746 (non PRO model) with hamlib support
enabled ? I noticed with the current and prior release that the S-meter
reading in Xlog is much higher then the actual S-meter reading on my
rig. Example rig S-Meter might read S-1 and the Xlog S-Meter showing
S-7. I must admit that it's been over a year since I last used Xlog or
Hamlib. I know the older version did not have this problem, however, do
to technical problems (drive crash) I cannot tell you what version of
Xlog or Hamlib I was running back them, nor can I compare my hamlib
command line settings to my current settings.

Any suggestions ?

Here's my current hamlib settings:

Select Radio - IC-746
Attach to Device /dev/ttyS0
Commands
rts_state=ON,timeout=600,serial_speed=9600
Enable Polling - On
Poll rig 300 ms
Show S-meter - on
Show Freq - on