[Xlog-discussion] xlog screenshots wanted

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog screenshots wanted
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:53:14 +0100 (CET)

Hello guys,

let's hope you are still actively using xlog, after all the bugs and
releases involved :-). Now that version 1.0 is out I am looking for
screenshots to put on the xlog web-page. Send me a shot of your complete
desktop, whether you are running gnome, kde or whatever (I don't really
care) with xlog clearly visible and in active use. Please state the
distribution, operating system and callsign you are using.

Send it to me in a private mail. My mailbox is large enough, so you don't
have to worry about filesize. You have about 2 weeks time to make a shot,
the closing date is december 31.

Tnx vy much and 73's de Joop PG4I