Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog and glabels

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog and glabels
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:30:29 +0100

Quoting address@hidden:

> Hallo OMs!
>
> Running xlog also with input from gMFSK  :-)  and glabels now,
> there's coming up a new problem for me: The export-file for
> "glabels" doesn't include name, qth and others. There is only
> the 6-field-standard-output and I can't find a setup to put more
> fields of xlog into the export-file for glabels. Can anybody
> help me, please?

You can do it manually by importing the log into a spreadsheet, saving the
relevant columns to a comma separated file and importing it into glabels using
your own template.

In any case, I think it would be a good idea to let xlog save all visible fields
from the log and let the user remove any unwanted fields when editing in
glabels.

> Many TNX and 73 from Dresden!
> Peter, DL3VPZ

Alex
OZ9AEC

This message was sent using IFAs WebMail