[Xlog-discussion] It works for gmfsk too

From: Karl F. Larsen
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] It works for gmfsk too
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:11:29 -0600

I used Tomi's method on his gmfsk tarball and it made the second RPM for the day. The things I did to get the Xlog to compile also fixed the depencies I was missing for gmfsk. So the Red Hat Fedora Core 4 on my big Sony laptop is all set up to make RPM files for the two systems. Simply amazing what you can do when your told how to do it.

--
Karl Larsen, aka K5DI
Linux user since 1994 70 years old and still having fun