Re: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog: Make <Return> in dialogs invoke "OK".

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog: Make <Return> in dialogs invoke "OK".
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 21:00:46 +0200

On Mon, 01 May 2006 12:39:45 +0200
Jon K Hellan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got tired of hunting for the "OK" button with the mouse, and added
> code to the dialogs to make <Return> invoke "OK".
>
> It shouldn't take so much code :-)

Thanks Jon and sorry for replying so late...
Other things are keeping me from working on xlog...
Will add your patch to the next release.

I have been using shotcut keys myself in xlog. When a dialog pops up, take a
good look at the buttons. I it says Ok, with and undelined 'O', you can type
alt+O. Same for other strings...

Anyway, using return makes sense...

> 73 de LA4RT Jon

Regards,