[Xlog-discussion] xdx-2.1 released

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xdx-2.1 released
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 01:00:22 +0200

Hi folks,

I have just release version 2.1 of xdx:

  * French, Spanish and Polish translation updates.
  * Allow zero length strings in the commands autologin entry. This will send
    a plain return.
  * Make sure we can fill in the callsign in the settings dialog.
  * Use glib functions for calling external programs.
  * CLX compatibility for auto-reconnect has been added.

Get the source from http://pg4i.mattsnetwork.co.uk/download/xdx-2.1.tar.gz
rpm's available from the same location, Debian packages pending...

I will be gone for the next 2 weeks, see you later!

Regards,
Joop PG4I