[Xlog-discussion] A newline in the remarks-field truncates the log when

From: Fredrik Jansson
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] A newline in the remarks-field truncates the log when read (BUG?)
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 12:18:35 +0300 (EEST)

Hi.

If I create a log where one QSO has a remarks-field that contains a newline, save the log, quit, and restart xlog, all QSO:s after the one with a multiline remark are lost. They exist in the logifle but are not imported.

The text from the remark field is copied to the logfile including the newline, and this seems to be the problem. A quick (dirty?) fix might be to change all newlines to spaces in the remarks field.

I have xlog-1.3.1, complied from source on Fedora Core 4.

Fredrik / OH1HSN