Re: [Xlog-discussion] Xdx Operation Question

From: Rob Frohne
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Xdx Operation Question
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 23:26:41 -0700

Thanks Harry, et. al.,

I'm a bit new to the packet cluster commands, so I'm still figuring out
how to automatically connect.  The apropos seems to give commands I can
do once I am connected.

Unchecking the sound doesn't help me with the beeps (They still occur.),
and turning off the system beep affects other programs that I would like
to be able to beep me.  So while I learned a lot, and I have some work
arounds, I'm still not there yet.

Thanks again & 73,

Rob